Let's Sample Some Refiners;
- Innocent Idibia (Tuface) is one of the most celebrated African musician but you know? He can't speak english fluently. Yeah! It a good thing he has moved from "no be small thing ooo." He didn't let his deficiency become a negative factor in his life pursuit.
- Alek wek one of the most successful models of a Sudanese origin and Lupita Nyong'o kenya; an academy award winner with the movie 12years a slave. Both ladies had what I'll and even others will call dirty black, broad shoulder(masculine) body with little boobs. They're not exactly glamour-girl material. But today: they're a force to reckon with.
- Ben Carson; A retired and renowned American neurosurgeon and author.
- We have celebrities with huge forehead that they were ridiculed for. But that forehead become their trade mark. The likes of
*Tyra Banks that's even fond of making jokes about it.
* Judy Reyes
* Angelina Jolie and her lips that are considered lovely.
Oh! What about the terrible incidents that should make you consider suicide. You got raped, framed or an exposed sex tape or nude picture? Whatever it is, life is too beautiful to give up on. Please shame the haters by turning that torn to sparkles and not letting them have the best laugh. Its can never be too late.
Conclusively; God got your back. Remember Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:6-9. When he had a torn. The Lord's Strength was made sufficient in that time of weakness. So, no matter who you are, what you've got or what you've been through. God is right there to see you through it. Have a fruit bearing week. Cheers!