1) You work and someone else keeps taking the credit and money: yeah! 'Monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop' or you work like an elephant and eat like an ant are the proverbs to make you realise that the food an ant eats will never sustain the strength of an elephant.
2) When your salary is not equivalent to the job you do: money the bible says is a defense. So, when you work and your salary is nothing but peanut and barely meet your daily needs, then you lack defense. If a job can't sustain you, its not worth it.
3) Unproductive and inefficiency: this mostly arise from point two. It is very difficult to be productive in a work you lack interest in or hardly get paid based on your input.
4) When your boss don't encourage workers: there are bosses who are ready to work a man like an horse and still ride on him/her, even in weariness. Yet no water(bonuses) will be offered to quench the thirst (to care for your needs) then its time to quit. Because at the end, you maybe become too weary to take another step and will be discarded by the road side and a fresh ride will be picked.
5) When there's no satisfaction: if you've experienced any of the reasons I've written, there's no way you will be satisfied. And if you don't take a bold step, you may end up loosing your peace of mind.
NB: I wish to use this medium to apologise again for my inconsistency. Honestly, schooling, working and blogging aren't an easy combination, hence the need to stay away some times. Thanks for sticking around. I'm most grateful. Do have a fruit bearing day and may God's presence never depart from us all. Cheers!