10 things you need to remember in this month of November to intensify the growth of a better you as outlined by Pastor Lola George Akoke (photo above).
1. You can't
change the past, but you can work on your now.
2. Things always get better with time, so relax and be hopeful.
3. Happiness is found inside of you, so change your thoughts and think
4. Everyone has a different journey in life. Don't copy another person, find
your own route.
5. Smiles are contagious. Keep smiling and be
happy, someone may be healed or saved from committing suicide that way.
6. Kindness doesn't cost a thing, but it brings
rewards at the end. You may never know when.
7. The opinions of others do not define you, but
God's opinion do.
8. What goes around comes around, so be careful to
do unto others what you would want them to do to you.
9. You only fail if you quit. Quitters don't win,
and winners don't quit.
10. Positive thoughts create a positive life, keep
thinking of good and honourable things happening in your life, and they will.
Happy New Month.